السبت، 9 يوليو 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo is seeking to overcome Platini gives Portugal title

                                    by Mahmoud El moumni 09-07-2016


Showed Portuguese international Cristiano Ronaldo, looked forward to the completion of the company of his team, the French team during a confrontation on Sunday, the final part of the Euro Championship competitions.

Ronaldo said during his remarks to the newspaper "Ace" Spanish: "Reaching the final big dream, and I hope to achieve the completion of Portugal in the tournament."

He continued: "I believe with all my colleagues, and I am trying to play a European final with Portugal last, after another against Greece in Euro 2004, and luck gave me another chance."

He explained: "We know we face a great team possesses a distinctive group, which is closest to win, because he is armed with the land and the public, but to beat us is not easy."

And Abizaid: "Since the start of the tournament did not lose any game, and I hope that France do it."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق